About Me🤷🏼‍♀️

Hello!! Yassss, here is an introduction of myself :)
I'm just a typical schooling teenager. 🤷🏼‍♀️Not any popular youngsters or whatsoever. I guess badminton is my hobby? HAHA! Apart from having interest in badminton, I love to explore the different kind of makeup products as well.

I bet most of you, or at least, some of you will be wondering why did I create this blog page.
Well, I have always wanted to start a blog page of my own and my friends told me that some opinions of mine are relatable, so I thought maybe I should start a blog page. With all the encouragement that I have received from my friends, I've decided to start a blog page :D

 I want to be able to share my opinions and be able to speak whatever is on my mind with you guys.🙇🏼‍♀️ I want my readers to know that you are not alone in this world. What you are going through now, someone else might also be going through it. Most importantly, I want to share my life with you guys!

It's my first time writing a blog post so it might not be the best BUT, I will give my best in writing those other blog posts in the future. HEHE 🙊





Comments

Popular Posts