No one asked: #1

Hey guys! As I have recently shared on my Instagram about how much I love the products from Innisfree, I thought maybe I should share it here too!

For those of you out there who don't know what Innisfree is, here is a short introduction of it.

Innisfree is well-known for making use of the benefits from nature. This is also one of the reasons why I love their products.

"Innisfree is a natural brand that shares the benefits of nature 
from the pristine island of Jeju for healthy beauty 
and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature" -quoted from their website.

If you are interested and wants to know more about their products, do visit their website!!!
http://www.innisfree.com/sg/en/main/index.do


Here are some of the products I bought on Friday!!!


Out of all these products that I’ve bought, I really love the mist spray! Don't get me wrong. I still love the other products. I'm going to just briefly talk about 2 of the products.

Green Tea Mineral Mist:
 I love the mist spray as I feel refreshed after I sprayed it on my face. I will always spray it on my face before I leave the house and before I sleep. The mist spray helps to hydrate your skin and most importantly, it has 2 ways which you can use it. 
1: you can use it as a normal mist spray to keep your skin hydrated. 
2: you can spray the mist on the sponge that you are using to blend your foundation before you apply some foundation on the sponge.

Green Tea Sleeping Pack:
If you are a lazy person, like me, then the green tea sleeping pack (on the top left of the picture) it's definitely something you'll like. It helps to moisturise your face too! 
This is how you use it:
1. Wash your face with your cleanser.
2. Dry your face with a clean towel.
3. With CLEAN hands, apply a small amount of the cream onto your face.
Now you can go to sleep without worrying about your skin!

:D






Comments

Popular Posts