Blogging..?

Hello! As you can see from the title of this post, today I will be talking more about my blogging journey so keep reading to find out! πŸ™Š

Why did I start blogging?

I was inspired by Xiaxue, to start blogging.
At the age of 11, I owned my first Instagram account. I followed many influencers and Xiaxue was one of the many influencers I was following on Instagram. I remembered there was once when I commented on her post on her Instagram and to my surprise, she replied. I ran around the house, feeling a spark of joy floating above my head. πŸ˜‚  
I started finding out more about her and I found out that she owns a blog. As a curious kid, I scroll through her blog page and read her blog posts. This was where I got my inspiration from.

When did I started to blog?

Based on my memory, I remembered I wrote my first "blog post" when I was 13. 
At that age, I did not think too much and I just started writing my first "blog entry". Hence, instead of considering that as my first blog post, I'd say it is more of a child's imagination write up. I was told that a blog is like an online diary. I thought it would be cool if I have an online diary instead of owning just a book diary so I had decided to create my own blog page as well.
 However, as I grow older, I have a different perspective of blogging. I start to realise that, maybe one day, the posts I share on my blog page will be useful to others as they might be facing the same issues as me.

The road of uncertainty:  

There was a period of time whereby I stopped blogging for close to a year. I was unsure if I want to continue blogging.. I deleted all my posts as I did not know what I was typing. πŸ˜‚ I want to be able to achieve a blog that will keep my readers interested in and not make them feel bored instead.
After sorting out my thoughts, I choose to continue blogging.
 I started to publish posts again. Apart from my personal thoughts, some of my friends thought that I should continue blogging as well. They encouraged me to do so. This boosted my confidence level and here I am, blogging again. I really appreciate those of you who have been encouraging me.

 This made me want to write more posts.

Comments

Popular Posts